CELEBRITY PHOTO OPS
GET A ONE-OF-A-KIND PROFESSIONAL PHOTO OP
WITH BCCC CELEBRITY GUEST!
All Celebrity Guests will be available at the Celebrity Photo-Op Booth in the Celebrity Zone located in Hall A. Photo Op Times and Pricing for Photo Ops will vary by Guest. We will be updating this page to bring you up to schedules as BCCC 2019 gets closer.
CELEBRITY PHOTO OPS FAQs
If I purchase a VIP that includes a photo op, can a non-VIP ticket holder take a photo with me?
Yes, each photo can include up to 4 people of any age, regardless of VIP ticket holder status or not.
How do I get a refund?
All Celebrity Photo-Op Ticket sales are final, UNLESS there is a guest cancellation. In the event of a guest cancellation, all Celebrity Photo-Op Ticket Sales for that guest will be automatically refunded. There will be no refunds given for missed ops or buyers remorse. In the unlikely event that eyes were closed or a head was not included in the photo, we will reshoot the photo at the discretion of the photographer. It is your responsibility to double check the schedule prior to and at the show for any time changes. Any add-ons are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE.
Will photo op tickets be available for purchase at the convention?
There are a specific number of ops allowed per celebrity, and if they do not sell out online before the convention, they will be available at the op. Digital downloads and reprints will be available at the convention.
Can I get an autograph from the celebrity?
No, this is a photo op only. Autographs will be available at the celebrity’s booth at their discretion and cost. Be advised, if you ask for an autograph you will be removed from the photo-op without a refund.
Where do I go for my photo op?
The Celebrity Photo-Op Booth is located in Hall A (Arena). Please note, you must arrive 15 minutes prior to the photo op start time. If you preordered a photo op you need to bring your printed ticket to be exchanged for your entrance ticket.
If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes, then security will escort you out. The lines do get long and the ops are over once the last guest is done. If there is no one else in line, then the celebrity goes back to their table. You will not get a refund if the op is missed.
Am I able to give gifts to the celebrities?
Due to security considerations and guest concerns we can no longer facilitate the giving of gifts to guests at the photo op sessions. Please visit the Guest at their Booth.
**Please note that because guests usually travel by plane they are unable to take gifts home with them in any case. As a FYI, in our experience, the vast majority of celebrities do not take their gifts with them, nor do they ask for them to be sent. This is not meant to single out any specific guest or stars of any specific film or TV series, it is just a fact of the celebrity world that we wish to pass on because we know how much time and effort goes into gift-giving by fans to their favorite celebrities.
What if I am unable to make my scheduled op time? Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately no refunds are available. If you plan to miss your op or are unable to make your scheduled time, you are able to transfer your ticket to someone else or choose another op. Please note, this is only available BEFORE your scheduled op. If you miss the op due to being late, there are no refunds.
When will I receive my photo?
Photos are available typically 60 seconds after your op. In the event of technical difficulties, please allow 15-30 minutes to collect your photo.
How many copies of my photo do I get?
Included in your purchase is 1 8×10 photo. You are free to purchase extra copies at a cost of $15 each. These can be purchased online, at the event before or after your photo op.
How many people can be in a photo op?
Due to space concerns, we are limiting the number of people allowed in each Photo-Op to Four People of ANY AGE. This includes small children and/or infants.
What am I paying for?
A purchase of a celebrity photo op gives you an 8×10 photo of yourself with the celebrity. In order to avoid anyone being upset, we like to point out that you are not buying a “conversation” with the celebrity. On rare occasions a patron will be upset that we must keep the line moving, however please know that our celebrities need to also do their on-stage presentations and sign autographs, generally all in the same day, and they often need to catch a plane or make another engagement. The total Photo-Op lasts less than 15 seconds.
Do I receive a ticket in the mail or via email? What proof do I need to bring to the event to show that I’ve paid for my photo-op?
If you purchased your ticket online you will receive an emailed copy which needs to be redeemed at the convention. There is a unique barcode that will be scanned in once the line starts moving. Please ensure that you print out your ticket and not use the option on your cell phone in case there is no signal at the show. If you cannot access your ticket on your mobile device, you will be denied access.
CELEBRITY PHOTO-OP POLICIES
1. TICKETS PURCHASED ON-LINE If you purchased your photo op ticket on-line you must redeem that ticket at Celebrity Photo-Op Registration Desk in Hall A prior to getting in line for your photo op. You may redeem tickets at any time during show hours. VIP photo op tickets do not need to be redeemed. You will simply turn in the photo op ticket that was given to you by the show when you picked up your pass.
2. PHOTO OP SCHEDULE Celebrity Photo Op schedules will be posted on the photo op page two weeks prior to the convention. Please be sure to recheck the photo op schedule prior to your departure to the show. The schedule is subject to change without notice. If you miss an op, you will not receive a refund. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to posted time.
3. FOUR FANS PER PHOTO Four fans of any age may be in the same photo using one ticket.
4. PHOTO OP LINES Lines for each photo op will not be made available until 15 minutes before the scheduled time for that particular photo op. Please do not try to get in or form any lines that are not yet officially available and listed on the line assignments board (located at the photo op queue entrance). Unofficial or fan created line will not be honored when official lines are created within the photo op queue area.
5. PHOTO OP ROOM
There is a table inside to place your items on. Please have any backpacks, purses, bags, lanyards, etc off and ready to place on the table inside the room prior to entering the room.
Please have your tickets out and ready.
The photo op lines move fast so please stay alert for queues from the photographer and in-room staff.
Absolutely no autographs or personal photos are allowed in the photo op room.
Due to space and safety concerns please do not bring strollers inside the photo op room.
Absolutely no personal recording devices are allowed in the photo op rooms. Use of any personal still image or video recording device will result in the forfeit of your photo op without refund.
6. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE CELEBRITY GUESTS. Keep hands above the waist, absolutely no kissing. Please pay attention for special restrictions a particular guest may have. Any inappropriate behavior may result in the forfeit of your photo op without refund
7. GLASSES Glasses will often glare, if you do not mind removing them, we suggest you do. Glasses also make it nearly impossible for the photographer to verify if you blinked or not.
8. AFTER YOUR PHOTO OP Once you exit the photo op room, simply follow the stripe on the floor and it will lead you to the print pick-up area. There you will be given your print in around 60 seconds. In the event of any technical difficulties, please allow up to 30 minutes for photo printing.
9. ADDITIONAL PRINT ADD-ONS. To receive your add-ons (additional print) you must redeem your add-on ticket after your photo is taken and you pick up your 8×10 print. You can redeem your add-on at add-on redemption. If you fail to redeem your add-ons at the show, we cannot provide you with your add-on item.
10. PHOTO OP ROOMS ARE ALL LOCATED IN THE SAME AREA Please look at your map to find the photo op area. All photo op rooms share the same queue area.